Trivoly is fully developed and currently being prepared for production. After ordering, shipping will take place on the 4th of December.
The Trivoly disc
The steel disc fits underneath most watches. The diameter is 30 MM and it is 3.0 MM thick.
The nano technology double adhesive sticker (micro suction cups) connects the disc to the watch. When removing the disc, there will be no residue left on your watch. The sticker can be reused when the disc is switched to another watch.
When stickiness is declining, you can clean the sticker with a little water.
10 stickers are sent per one Trivoly disc.
How do I set up my Trivoly?
- The first step is to charge your Trivoly disc, as it will not arrive charged in its packaging. Ensure it is fully charged before setup. After placing the disc on the charger, it will reset (green led), immediately followed by a red light which indicates charging. The app will display 99% while being charged. Once removed from the charger it indicates its actual battery percentage.
- Open your Trivoly app (available on iOS and Android) and register.
- Click ‘Connect’ and simply follow the instructions in the app. The device will automatically pair with your smartphone and you will start receiving notifications straight away.
- Make sure that Bluetooth is activated on your phone.
- Download the Trivoly app for iOS or Android to your smartphone.
- Make sure your Trivoly disc is charged (see Battery section of FAQs) and keep it in close range to your phone.
- Hit ‘Connect’ in the app once it’s downloaded. The app will then ask you if you want to pair your Trivoly with your phone. Hit ‘Yes’, and follow the instructions in the app.
- For the apps you would like your Trivoly to receive notifications from, make sure the notifications for each one are switched ON in your phone’s settings.
- To set your bespoke colour and vibration pattern for each notification, go to the Trivoly app’s ‘Notifications’ screen and tap the dots to the right of each one.
- If you don’t want to receive notifications from a particular app, just set the colour and vibration options to ‘none’.
- Memorising which colour and vibration corresponds to each notification minimises the need to check your smartphone!
Track your lifestyle
The Trivoly has a step counter. The steps you make per day are registered. At 00.00 a reset is being done to prepare you for the next day.
Optical heart rate measurement (Trivoly 3)
Trivoly disc collects your heart rate after you have activated in the Trivoly app. Press “Start” to start measuring, Press “Stop” to end measurements. For the at most accurate measurements, make sure the disc is in contact with your skin on your wrist.
Using heart measurements for your favorite fitness app
Data collected can also be distributed towards the IOS Health app or Google Fit. Select source Trivoly. The collected now will be distributed to you app.
If you want to use your favorite sports app with the heart rate measurements of the disc, go to your app and select source. Then select IOS health or Google fit.
The Trivoly disc connects over blue tooth LE towards your phone. The connection is stable up to 8 meters or 24ft. Select remote picture and your camera will be activated. Now place your phone with the camera among at your target. Double tap on your watch, and the camera will count down and takes the picture.
- Ensure Bluetooth is activated in your phone settings. It should be switched ‘On’.
- Make sure your Trivoly battery is charged
- Make sure your Trivoly is in close range to your phone.
- Ensure your phone is not in ‘Airplane Mode’ because it will not be able to sync with your Trivoly without connectivity.
- If the issue persists, disconnect the Trivoly in the ‘Menu’ section of the Trivoly app and follow the steps to disconnect the device and the phone. Then follow the ‘Connect’ procedure again.
The Trivoly Disc
How does the Trivoly charge?
- Just place your Trivoly into the charger and plug it into a USB port to start charging.
- The charger and the Trivoly both have magnetic contacts to ensure perfect positioning, so you cannot go wrong.
- You don’t even need to remove the Trivoly from your watch!
- During charging the LED indicates red, and when it’s fully charged the LED will be switched off.
How long does the battery last?
Your Trivoly battery should last up to 4 days (depending on usage) before needing to be recharged. You can keep an eye on your Trivoly’s battery in the Trivoly app. Battery life will increase dring the first 6 charges.
Can the battery be replaced?
The battery is not replaceable.
Is Trivoly water resistant?
Yes, it is water resistant. Meaning that it is rain proof and makes Trivoly ideal for sports and outdoor activities. It is not waterproof though, so don’t take your Trivoly swimming or diving (but we are working on a scuba version!)
We stand firmly behind our products. Each Trivoly device comes with a minimum 1 year limited warranty.
Which platforms and smartphones will Trivoly support at launch?
Trivoly is compatible with the latest versions of both iOS and Android.
Which app notifications are supported?
Trivoly supports all of the most common notifications on your phone from your installed apps. Please note that your phone must have notifications switched ‘On’.
A list of supported notifications can be found in the library. We invite users to suggest new apps so we can start supporting them in the near future.
The Trivoly app
Where can I get the Trivoly app?
I’m a developer and would like Trivoly to work with my app!
Thanks for wanting to work with us! We are always on the lookout for new and exciting features and apps. Please contact email@example.com to find out more.
Is using the Trivoly secure?
Absolutely. Trivoly uses industry standard encryption to keep your data safe and secure, and no data or content is stored or sent to a third party unless you agree to.
Use The Trivoly Service At Your Own Risk
Our goal is to provide helpful and accurate information on the Trivoly Service, but we make no endorsement, representation or warranty of any kind about any Trivoly Content, information, services or recommendations. The accuracy of the data collected and presented through the Trivoly Service is not intended to match that of medical devices or scientific measurement devices.
We are not responsible for the accuracy, reliability, effectiveness, or correct use of information you receive through the Trivoly Service.
If you rely on any Trivoly Content or the Trivoly Service, you do so solely at your own risk.
Payment & Shipment
How much does the Trivoly cost?
- Former versions are unavailable
- Trivoly 3 with optical heart rate sensor costs €149 / $149 as order (regular retail price €179 / $179)
Which payment methods are accepted?
Our payment partner Mollie supports many methods of online payment, including iDeal, PayPal and of course all major credit cards.
How safe is the payment platform?
Extremely safe. We use Mollie; the worlds leading e-commerce platform, to process online payments. See www.mollie.com for more information.
I’ve placed my order but received no confirmation. Was my order successful?
Please check your spam folder, as confirmation emails are sent immediately after you place your order. You can also login to check your delivery status, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for help.
Can I update my shipping address later?
Sure, if you create an account during the checkout process; otherwise send ad e-mail to email@example.com. Be sure to have your confirmation number ready.
Trivoly ships worldwide but depending on your region we may ask you to pay additional shipping costs. Please note that you may be responsible for duties, fees and taxes applicable to your region.
The first new Trivoly’s already came off the line at our manufacturer’s in Germany and we’re now scaling up production.
The Trivoly app
Is Trivoly future-proof?
Yes, both the device and the app will be updated periodically with additional features and improvements.
How can I keep updated about Trivoly?
Keep an eye on our blog and news section on trivoly.com. We post news, updates and exclusive content on a regular basis! You are also more than welcome to join the Trivoly community on:
Is Trivoly patented?
Trivoly’s technology is patent pending.
Still need help? We are here for you.
If you have questions at any time, you can always reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please also review the FAQs to check whether your question has already been answered.
Are you a distributor, a fashion brand that is looking to smarten your product, or a reseller, please contact email@example.com.